Below are the tasks we worked on during our last sprint.
Regarding Software Factory:
- We continued the work on tenant (zuul-less) and external gerrit (gerrit-less) deployment mode. See this architecture schema
- We added python-openshift client to the SCL.
- We worked on anomaly detection in triple-o ci jobs, example report: http://188.8.131.52/logreduce/d3a45f7.html
- We finalize reviews to allow operator to change the fdqn for a deployment (configuration, ci job and documentation).
- We fixed a configuration issue with the new version of telegraf, all our configuration is now stored in /etc/telegraf.d.
- We've fixed a problem with the SAML configuration at upgrade time
- We're fixing an error in sfconfig when using a "known gerrit" configuration (this is still in progress)
- Some progress with user backend + cauth integration (I was able to deploy a standalone cauth) User auth in repoxplorer via cauth and the new cauth's repoxplorer driver register its emails to repoxplorer User backend. (Can be re-used into a SF deployment)
Regarding our contributions to Zuul and Nodepool:
- We worked on adding Project Test Interface documentation to Zuul.
- We implemented an OpenShift Nodepool provider as follow-up to the Summit discussion about the container specs: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:openshift-zuul-build-resource , blog post draft is available here: http://www.softwarefactory-project.io/draft/zuul-openshift.html
- The ANSI coloring patch in os_loganalyze is ready upstream: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/563947/ and we have cherry-picked it for SF (in review): https://softwarefactory-project.io/r/#/q/topic:ansi_coloring
- Fix proposal for Zuul bug where prefixed Gerrit UIs are not support by Zuul new depends-on format: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/570006