Below are the tasks we worked on during our last sprint.
Regarding Software Factory:
- We packaged new zuul requirements cherrypy, ws4py and routes.
- We reworked zuul packaging to build webui using a node_modules cache.
- We worked on guide and blog posts:
- We had a look at JWT (JSON Web Tokens) for zuul web admin, this may require to discard authpub_tkt to replace it with JWT in the future. This will depend on how upstream wants to proceed.
- We brainstormed and started a blog post series called "Hands-on Zuul" (will be published on SF blog)
- We have integrated latest repoXplorer version in SF
- We finished the changes to allow operators to update fqdn for a SF deployment (code, CI and documentation)
- We added dib images in sf-nodepool tenants for zuul3 migration on sf.io (upstream-centos-7, rdo-fedora-38 and rdo-centos-7).
- We're working on upgrading ARA to 0.15 and implementing the sqlite middleware
- We have finalized the support of the user backend and cauth integration [demo]
Regarding our contributions to Zuul and Nodepool:
- We reviewed and fixed issues with the angular6 patch.
- We rebased zuul-routes and zuul-ui patch on top of cherrypy and angular6.
- We helped the API working group to get started with GraphQL on Neutron (https://review.openstack.org/574543) and conducted an experiment in zuul-web: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/574625/3/zuul/graphql.py
- We succeed to have the prefix gerrit ui support in Zuul https://review.openstack.org/#/c/570006/ merged
- We succeed to have the broken config patch for Zuul merged https://review.openstack.org/#/c/535511/
- We have proposed to patch to add a check tenant file option to Zuul scheduler: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/574265/