Below are the tasks we worked on during our last sprint.
Regarding Software Factory:
- We moved forward to populate the 3.1 target of SF now mostly waiting for zuul upstream to release
- We experimented with master/tenant(github) - mainly for the ansible deployment - discovered some issues/fixed.
- We added a better support for private repo in sf-config and cgit/repoxplorer/welcome page: the names of private repos won't be displayed in the welcome page anymore
- We fixed the openshift driver to prevent foreign openshift project deletions...
- We refresh the node redhat-offical deployment with new version of repoxplorer. We added some new project like RDO and OpenStack https://redhat-oss-git-stats.softwarefactory-project.io/
Regarding our contributions to Zuul and Nodepool:
- We've resumed work on this patch ( https://review.openstack.org/95035 ) to add a dequeue command to the CLI (and ultimately in the web API). It needs to be extended to support dequeueing jobs not related to a change (post pipelines)
- We've been working on a patch ( https://review.openstack.org/576907 ) offering tenant-scoped, JWT protected privileged API calls (autohold, enqueue)
- We've been working on a fix ( https://review.openstack.org/581553 ) for periodic pipelines that enqueue un-necessary projects.
- We've proposed improvement to os-loganalyze ( https://review.openstack.org/580891 ) to include an info line and support multi-lines selection.
- We've proposed a spec ( https://review.openstack.org/581214 ) for a new log-classify service
- We proposed some changes to prevent zuul-web to return 500 errrors when tenant/project does not exist: https://review.openstack.org/581793/ https://review.openstack.org/581810/
- Support zuul.child_jobs via zuul_return: https://review.openstack.org/578230/
- Add zuul.child_jobs in ansible inventory file: https://review.openstack.org/578181/
- Started work to load jobs directly from upstream zuul.o.o into zuul.sf.io