Below are the tasks we worked on during our last sprint.
Regarding Software Factory:
- We started to implement the new eng-on-duty role: https://softwarefactory-project.io/etherpad/p/sf-ops
- We investigated a Zuul CI status page to show what jobs and what labels a tenant is using: https://softwarefactory-project.io/ui/#/status/ci
- We rewrote the log-classify web interface in patternfly-react: https://softwarefactory-project.io/ui/#/status/ci
- We integrated automatic runC labels creations and update playbook through config-update
- With the last blocker fixed in zuul upstream, we are now waiting for the zuul-3.1.1 release to publish sf-3.1
- We have validated a real tenant deployment between the production sf-project.io and a tenant called https://ansible-test.softwarefactory-project.io/ (no gerrit / github only)
- We've started working on support for Zuul's JWT-protected endpoints in SF: we've implemented the httpd part where the gateway injects the token after reading it from the auth cookie.
- Releases 1.3.1
Regarding our contributions to Zuul and Nodepool:
- We fixed a long standing issue with multi-tenancy view in zuul-ui: https://review.openstack.org/579418
- We proposed an implementation of the Zuul container build resources for openshift: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:container-build-resources ( Result jobs artifact for simple pod and native workflow demoed here: https://softwarefactory-project.io/logs/23/12723/6/check/sf-ci-openshift-integration/2e12903/job-logs/logs/1/1/1/check/
- We reported a regression in Zuul non-voting jobs: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2003026
- We organized an initial meeting for the log-classify specs: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/581214/1/specs/log_classify.rst
- The patch adding a "dequeue" command in the CLI is ready for review: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/95035/
- The zuul tenant check patch is now (after multiple patchset) ready to merged 2+2 https://review.openstack.org/#/c/574265/
- Fixed a 500 issues on zuul-web https://review.openstack.org/#/c/581810/ https://review.openstack.org/#/c/582200/ ...