Below are the tasks we worked on during our last sprint.
Regarding Software Factory:
- We released the version 3.1: http://www.softwarefactory-project.io/releases/3.1/
- We found an issue with the openshift integration when oc login token expires after 24H and worked on another implementation using service account token.
- We started to update the log-classify API to support periodic jobs analysis.
- We started to publish a series of blog post to explain how to use software factory to gate CI jobs. The firsts blog posts explain how to setup a software factory sandbox and describe zuul services and config files:
- No work on RepoXplorer this sprint.
Regarding our contributions to Zuul and Nodepool:
- We worked on the Zuul container build resources and proposed both kubernetes and openshift implementation: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:container-build-resources
- We fixed an issue in Zuul periodic job not being triggered by project template: https://review.openstack.org/589836
- We updated the new Zuul web routes and got +2: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:zuul-web-routes
- dequeue CLI got merged, updated web api patch to support the command as well
- zuul 3.2.0 released
- nodepool 3.2.0 released
- openstacksdk bug affected upstream and sf.io