Below are the tasks we worked on during our last sprint.
Regarding Software Factory:
- We updated cgit to fix a security vulnerability.
- We started a Zuul Case study interview: https://softwarefactory-project.io/etherpad/p/zuul-case-study
- We started to add a new provider (vexxhost) on our nodepool deployement to validate we can run tripleo-ci jobs on this provider.
- We validated ovb is functional on vexxhost following explanations provided by bnemec (blog.nemebean.com/content/openstack-virtual-baremetal-public-cloud)
- We added an afs-mirror and a te-broker node on vexxhost project.
- We have to finalize to integration by adding the provider on our nodepool configuration to run jobs and get metrics.
Regarding our contributions to Zuul and Nodepool:
- We continued working on adding Openshift support to Zuul/Nodepool: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:container-build-resources
- We fixed the AWS Nodepool driver.
- We proposed to rewrite Zuul web interface in React: http://lists.zuul-ci.org/pipermail/zuul-discuss/2018-August/000528.html , DEMO: http://188.8.131.52/zuul/
- We continued working on the log-classify infra spec: https://review.openstack.org/581214
- retire legacy nodesets upstream, legacy-opensuse-423 and legacy-fedora-27
- Clean up bifrost legacy jobs
- Restart zuul executors to pick up 0777 fix for executor-git folders.
- Zuul: Allow run to be list of playbooks: https://review.openstack.org/592160/