Below are the tasks we worked on during our last sprint.
Regarding our contributions to Zuul and Nodepool:
- We have got the Pagure driver merged in Zuul
- We fixed Zuul to be able to display a start-message on gerrit that redirect to the buildset status page (see the change in opendev)
- After merging the JWT spec, we worked on addressing comments on the implementation (missing doc and release notes). We're waiting on more validation.
- We started discussion on the mailing list about upgrading ara to 1.0
Regarding Software Factory:
- We addressed the dependency issues with installation of some components on RHEL 7 (mock and python-daemon). We added check on sfconfig and provided user documentation for it (see change 15759 and change 15751 in SF Gerrit)
- We've added managesf nodepool endpoint and now integrating this endpoint on the config check job
- We are working on making managesf py3x only. We've pruned a lot of dead code and are currently working on porting the code and tests to Python 3x.