Below are the tasks we worked on during our last sprint.
Regarding our contributions to Zuul and Nodepool:
- We improved the webtrigger interface to support multiple pipeline for different nodeset and detect the default branch.
- We helped fixes issues in Zuul CI for the containers and tox-remote jobs.
- We added tests to the React scripts bump for Zuul.
- We added a cleanup-run phase to Zuul jobs: https://review.opendev.org/#/q/topic:cleanup-phase .
- We improved the Pagure driver tests to add Cross gerrit/github/pagure tests
- We have updated the Elasticsearch Zuul driver to not by default export vars and exported vars
Regarding Software Factory:
- We continued to improve our multi-instances ci job to have a better tests coverage for tenants deployment.
- We prepared SF 3.3 release during the sprint and did a lot of testing around tenants deployment features.
- We upgraded sf-project.io, review.rdoproject.org and ansible.softwarefactory-project.io to SF 3.3 candidate
- We have investigated solution to build SF with distro-jobs on Copr instead of local Mock
- We have investigated further how to replace cauth by Keycloak