Below are the tasks we worked on during our last sprint.
- We contributed to the zuul-operator by adding nodepool-launcher service, kubernetes integration tests and support for the cert-manager
- We proposed an improvements in Zuul Pagure driver to:
- Use the new endpoint webhook/token
- Use a fixed CI status slot and do not consider other CI status (bug)
- We created dhall-nodepool project with schemas for nodepool configuration, the follow up will be to use it to manage nodepool configuraion in sf config repo.
- We've improved test coverage on keycloak distgit and custom extensions
- We've documented how users can configure gerrit-git-blame plugin through the acl rules in the resource engine
- We re-wrote the SF gerrit replication test that was Flaky