Below are the tasks we worked on during our last sprint.
- We added Elasticsearch exporter
- We investigated using opentelemtry python SDK for the Zuul tracing specification
next sf release (sf-3.8)
- We containerized the purgelogs service.
- We added zuul-fingergw service on sf-zuul role for zuul-console
- We fixed issue where zuul and nodepool services are not enabled during sf-config run
- We containerized Logserver and Managesf SF services
- We updated Opensearch and Opensearch Dashboards services to newest version
- We have worked on the migration path from cauth to keycloak
- We've added the setup for Gerrit to authenticate via Keycloak
- We've added the setup to handle SSH key fetching via KC to Gerrit user account
- We added initial system config to the sf-operator to be able to trigger test job.
- We added a jaeger service to manage telemetry
- We added a develop mode to restart the service using local source.
- We added Lodgeit K8s Operator and started on Managesf