Below are the tasks we worked on during our last sprint.
- zuul-client 0.1.0 was released.
- We added few patches into the logscraper and logsender tool that we found during applying new ci log workflow into the sf-config project (empty zuul job list infinity loop and move arg parser params into the config file)
- We create a docker account for opendev ci log processing project
- We added a CI job that is creating and pushing the container images into the docker registry
- We added a feature for logscraper to get some statistics that later will be available in Prometheus about job count
We have released tags for our custom keycloak extensions after validating they work with keycloak 15:
We worked on reactivating these extensions with containerized keycloak.
We worked on moving log gearman client and worker to use logscraper and logsender (ci log processing log workflow) and it will also remove logstash service
We are investigating how to deploy software factory on OpenShift using kubebuilder.
We Containarized Mysql
We've started to containarized SF Gateway