Below are the tasks we worked on during our last sprint.
- We reviewed the tracing spec implementation.
- We import Lukas Piwowarski Opensearch Dashboards objects that contains visualizations and dashboard
- We merged few changes related to subunit in ci-log-processing
next sf release (sf-3.8)
- We added feature on sf-config to use public ip for services like zk for external instances
- We added feature to not ssh-keyscan hosts in private clouds but which are part of the deployment
- We made good progress on transitioning from cauth to keycloak - we're still seeing a few problems with tenant deployments but we are ironing out the bugs.
- We've added the setup for Zuul to authenticate via Keycloak + default admin rules
- We've added the setup for Opensearch Dashboards to authenticate via Keycloak
- We've worked on having user authenticated via Keycloak to be able to get write access to opensearch indices
- We enabled CI job that is validating sf operator with Kubernetes