Below are the tasks we worked on during our last sprint.
- We updated logjuicer role integration: https://review.opendev.org/c/zuul/zuul-jobs/+/899212
- We released SF 4.0 0.0.19 alpha and validated deployment
- We made a minimal CR installation test in CI https://softwarefactory-project.io/r/c/software-factory/sf-operator/+/30439
- We fixed the logs/ and nodepool/builds/ directory listing since the move to subpathes
- We added Secret sf-ssl-cert format detail in sf-operator doc https://softwarefactory-project.io/r/c/software-factory/sf-operator/+/30496
- We improved dev prepare to get a properly configured demo-tenant https://softwarefactory-project.io/r/c/software-factory/sf-operator/+/30514
- We made sure CI job use deploy/config instead of tmp/config + use demo-tenant for adding microhsift-pod job https://softwarefactory-project.io/r/c/software-factory/sf-operator/+/30517
- We're working on the CLI overhaul to unify CLIs
- We have enabled GitLab support for the SF's config repo
- We fixed the trigger variable squashing on the default connection for post pipeline
- We ensure Zuul and Nodepool can execute the "update-ca-trust" command
- We have Mount a ConfigMap "corporate-ca-certs", now if the user wants a coporate CA, it can be added.
- We have Documented on how to enable corporate CA into Zuul and Nodepool services
- We added Zuul Pipeline Bootstrap library for CLI