Below are the tasks we worked on during our last sprint.
Regarding our contributions to Zuul and Nodepool:
- We've prepared a test of zuul-jobs' upload-to-pypi role using devPI (PyPi staging server standalone pypi deployment). What's left to do is to add it to upstream's third party CI.
- We've answered comments to the JWT spec for Zuul. We need to clarify what is expected for the JWT's generation (delegated or handled by Zuul)
- We started discussion about Zuul config introspection, Openshift support and Zookeeper replacement with etcd on zuul-discuss list.
- We updated the openapi definition and added a SwaggerUI component to the web interface.
- We have prepare a working pagure instance based on master to validate the Zuul Pagure driver. The driver has been updated an support a single project check/gate/post workflow. An update blog post has been published https://www.softwarefactory-project.io/zuul-pagure-driver-update.html
Regarding Software Factory:
- We worked to add RHEL support for Software Factory. The next Software Factory release will support both RHEL and CentOS.
- We released SF version 3.2.
- We worked on integrating Pagure in SF to test the new Zuul driver: packaged missing dependencies and added configuration roles.
- We gathered requirements for distro-jobs using DLRN, rpmreq and zuul.
- We added a resources project switch to deactivate code-search/cgit/repoxplorer indexation by project/repo