Below are the tasks we worked on during our last sprint.
Regarding our contributions to Zuul and Nodepool:
- We added upstream testing for upload-to-pypi, and submitted a patch to improve this role's compatibility with devPI: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/629018/
- We merged Kubernetes and OpenShift support in Zuul.
- We merged a web-interface refactor to use React-redux store and implemented dispatch action to fetch job-output errors from the build page.
Regarding Software Factory:
- We worked on packaging the next version of zuul, lots of patches have been merged upstream.
- We investigated using buildah and podman to run software-factory in a box: https://www.softwarefactory-project.io/software-factory-container-with-buildah-and-podman.html
- We documented how to use Zuul with OpenShift: https://www.softwarefactory-project.io/tech-preview-using-openshift-as-a-resource-provider.html
- We reworked cauth logging to add transaction id and better report login success/failure.