Below are the tasks we worked on during our last sprint.

Regarding our contributions to Zuul and Nodepool:

  • We worked on reducing the numbers of diskimages in Nodepool
  • We wrote a phoronix Zuul jobs to validate the performance of cloud providers
  • We added a third-party jobs to validate multinode roles with RHEL 8
  • We propose fixes to zuul-jobs to support kubectl connections
  • We reviewed the autohold-revamp zuul changes

Regarding Software Factory:

  • We updated keycloack package to the last 7.0 version
  • We enforced gateway configuration on following goods practices on
  • We improved ansible performances on sf by getting only minimal facts during ansible runs
  • We worked on integrating and deploying k1s to provide podman container as test resources
  • We refactored sf CI job templates to simplify test management
  • Keycloak integration: good progress, we have an open review for an ansible role to deploy the service, configure github as an IdP, use MariaDB as the backend, a custom theme and also automatically fetching SSH keys from github