Below are the tasks we worked on during our last sprint.
Regarding our contributions to Zuul and Nodepool:
- We reviewed the new zuul-registry project.
Regarding Software Factory:
- We fixed an issue we have with sf-ci jobs on rhel, we adapted our roles to ensure rhel repos are used to install openshift on rhel-7 instead using upstream origin mirror.
- We bumped Zuul and Nodepool.
- We fixed some issues related to the use of the last master of SF due to the Centos 7.7 mess.
- We proposed and merged a solution to get the last rawhide to provision the rawhide Nodepool image https://softwarefactory-project.io/cgit/config/commit/?id=16cf8900c03e27e39b60d9fea0ec3fbfe6b88587.
- We added Fedora 31 to Nodepool but need a new change as it was the image under the test directory and F31 is now released officially. https://softwarefactory-project.io/cgit/config/commit/?id=3bf8b0afcd90d4d3ed6c15b4cecf34b379c79c70.
- We started to integrate the virt-customize builder in sf-config.
- We experimented using prometheus for the monitoring.
- We setup node-exporter on the new vexxhost and used linear_prediction to create better alarm about available resources.
- We investigated a custom exporter for journald event.