Below are the tasks we worked on during our last sprint.
Regarding our contributions to Zuul and Nodepool:
- We reviewed changes to zuul and nodepool
- We updated the proposal to add prometheus metrics to zuul
- Shanghai PTG, see https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/OpenDev-Shanghai-PTG-2019#63
- Implemented a simple reporter for the Gitlab driver https://review.opendev.org/694346 https://gitlab.com/fabien.dot.boucher/demo-zuul/merge_requests/7#note_244782493 o/
Regarding Software Factory:
- We now use rhel-7-server-openstack-14-rpms repo for rhel ci jobs instead rdo repo.
- We migrated most of the component to python3
- We added an option to run multiple nodepool-launcher