Below are the tasks we worked on during our last sprint.
- We found a security issue in Zuul: https://www.softwarefactory-project.io/zuul-security-fix-add-host.html
- We worked on integrating the zuul-registry into the zuul-operator
- We participated in the Zuul User Survey design
- We added port-forward to k1s service to implement zuul console stream from pod
- We tested clean-check removal from zuul pipeline with good success
- We've continued to work on keycloak integration, replacement for SF cauth:
- keycloak RPM updated to 9.0.0
- manageSF: the REST API is protected by mod_auth_openidc & the resources engine can fetch a JWT to authenticate on a remote manageSF
- sfmanager: the CLI can fetch a JWT on keycloak & user related commands are deactivated if keycloak is the SSO
- grafana: user login via keycloak
- gerrit: after investigating the REST API auth, I feel the best solution is just to enable the default flow, ie allow users to set API password in settings.
- next steps: repoxplorer integration, SSH keys sync, Zuul GUI, multi tenant deployment support (TBD)