Below are the tasks we worked on during our last sprint.
Regarding our contributions to Zuul and Nodepool:
- We discussed the next steps for the upstream zuul operator, notes are: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/zuul-operator-dhall .
- We reviewed the zuul/zuul-heml charts (Golang based templates for CRDs).
- We participated in the zuul documentation refactor using the django 4 sections structure and we proposed the Hand's On Zuul blog post series as user tutorials.
- We improved the OIDC auth driver in Zuul to support well-known config, and expose the drivers' configurations through the REST API so it can be consumed by the web client.
Regarding Software Factory:
- We added a new cloud-centos-8 label using the official CentOS 8 cloud image and virt-customize.
- We worked on migrating the sf-project.io control plane to a new provider.