Below are the tasks we worked on during our last sprint.
- We investigated the Gitlab approval system, experimented with API endpoints and web-hooks. That should be fine. Now ready for the implementation.
- We proposed i18n for zuul
- We added support for gitlab in sf-config (in-review)
- We added zookeeper tls support for zuul 4.x compatibility
- We removed runc integration from sf-config and sf-ci
- We fixed an issue with kubectl console stream when using complex job
- We update packages related to new ELK