Below are the tasks we worked on during our last sprint.

Software Factory

  • We worked on finding a way to configure gerrit plugins at the project level using the resources engine. Turns out the feature was there all along :) it is now documented.
  • We implemented support for keycloak in the repoxplorer GUI.
  • We've identified some problems with keycloak 9.0 (custom mapper for github is broken, keycloak does not start on centos image used in our CI)
  • We fixed quite a few minor issue in sf-config, discovered when doing the migration
  • We worked on a zuul-images-jobs proof of concept