Below are the tasks we worked on during our last sprint.
- We worked on finding a way to configure gerrit plugins at the project level using the resources engine. Turns out the feature was there all along :) it is now documented.
- We implemented support for keycloak in the repoxplorer GUI.
- We've identified some problems with keycloak 9.0 (custom mapper for github is broken, keycloak does not start on centos image used in our CI)
- We fixed quite a few minor issue in sf-config, discovered when doing the migration
- We worked on a zuul-images-jobs proof of concept