Below are the tasks we worked on during our last sprint.
- We proposed to replace react-ansi with a new implementation named re-ansi: https://review.opendev.org/c/zuul/zuul/+/762759
- We ported the original zuul results table to a proper gerrit plugins: https://review.opendev.org/c/opendev/system-config/+/763891
- We fixed a bug in zuul-client encrypt subcommand.
- We completed the new sf-ui using react-patternfly [DEMO]
- We investigated using systemd-nspawn to deploy Software Factory on fedora
- We make better zuul images jobs project by improve playbooks/roles and adding zuul registry role (it will be an intermediate registry before push to final registry)
- We improve setup ssl role to support nginx and switch nginx http backend to apache2
- We added Opendistro blogpost and documentation
- Good progress on the cauth -> keycloak migration: We updated keycloak to 11.0 and we can now migrate users in gerrit thanks to pynotedb, local users db in progress