Below are the tasks we worked on during our last sprint.
- We made progress on the zuul-runner implementation, the required server side change is now effective in zuul.opendev.org, the cli and base needs some more work to be fully usable though
- We fixed a network issue with the zuul-operator integration job
- We fixed an issue with new user creation in gerrit caused by unexpected git object schemas, patch is: https://softwarefactory-project.io/r/c/software-factory/pynotedb/+/21472
- We released SF 3.6 https://www.softwarefactory-project.io/releases/3.6/
- We switched to openjdk 11 for few services in sf (we would like to check if the new Java will help with Gerrit memory consumption)