Below are the tasks we worked on during our last sprint.
- We proposed to the Opendev community changes about zuul reporter for Elasticsearch, increase metrics in nodepool (long deleting, long building).
- We got a few features merged for zuul-client: the encrypt subcommand, and docker image generation.
- We worked on upcoming zuul release featuring highly available scheduler.
- We updated logreduce internal API using functional parameter to simplify customization for non-zuul based usage.
- We continued working on udpating the sf-ui using Reason and wrote a blog-post about it: https://www.softwarefactory-project.io/software-factory-resources-in-reason.html
- We added Opendistro in Software Factory.
- We are working on fixing keycloak integration with gerrit 3 - the notedb backend makes it difficult to provision an admin authenticated with an external auth.